Click here to subscribe to our monthly newswire.
|Page [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > ]||[ << Back 10 ] [ Next 10 >> ]|
BBC News - Business:
Minimum wage up to £6.50 an hour
G4S pays £108.9m for tagging scandal
New rules to squeeze payday lenders
Lord Grabiner leads Bank forex probe
EU's industry on slow recovery
Soros: EU may not survive crisis
Thousands 'miss out' on insulation
'Skills vacuum' warning from CBI
Scots public spending deficit rises
London Market Report
What our clients say
- "The audit itself was carried out with a professional, yet friendly approach, meeting the stringent deadlines required by our Group parent with ease."
- "I highly recommend Bourner Bullock to any firm seeking accountants in the United Kingdom."
- "The consensus was that you exceeded our expectations and we all learnt a great deal."
- "You may be interested to know that I have been associated with Bourner Bullock all my working life, that is in excess of forty years!"
- "Attention to detail has always been excellent, combined with a good understanding of my requirements and innovative solutions to potential problems."
- "The team is professional, responsive and a pleasure to deal with."
- "Your firm has always been a pleasure to deal with, efficient, approachable and business-minded"
- "Bourner Bullock have completed another years accounts for us and I'd just like to say thank you to the team"
- "I am very satisfied with the service provided by Bourner Bullock and am very happy to recommend the firm to other companies seeking excellent Chartered Accountants."