Click here to subscribe to our monthly newswire.
|Page [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > ]||[ << Back 10 ] [ Next 10 >> ]|
BBC News - Business:
New web data powers plan for police
Labour warns over pension charges
China rate cut spurs global markets
RBS admits error in stress test data
Aviva and Friends Life discuss merger
Wave power firm in administration
Public borrowing at £7.7bn in October
Delta swaps Boeings for Airbus jets
Dyson: 'Keep engineers in Britain'
HSBC under investigation in France
What our clients say
- "The audit itself was carried out with a professional, yet friendly approach, meeting the stringent deadlines required by our Group parent with ease."
- "I highly recommend Bourner Bullock to any firm seeking accountants in the United Kingdom."
- "The consensus was that you exceeded our expectations and we all learnt a great deal."
- "You may be interested to know that I have been associated with Bourner Bullock all my working life, that is in excess of forty years!"
- "Attention to detail has always been excellent, combined with a good understanding of my requirements and innovative solutions to potential problems."
- "The team is professional, responsive and a pleasure to deal with."
- "Your firm has always been a pleasure to deal with, efficient, approachable and business-minded"
- "Bourner Bullock have completed another years accounts for us and I'd just like to say thank you to the team"
- "I am very satisfied with the service provided by Bourner Bullock and am very happy to recommend the firm to other companies seeking excellent Chartered Accountants."