Most people who start up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through, not because they are experts in the legal, financial, and fiscal aspects of running a business.
Indeed, these matters can often seem daunting, and even off-putting, to the budding entrepreneur. The good news is that you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business. All you need is the support of a team of trained experts.
That's where we fit in. Bring us your business ideas and we'll help you to evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner. We can also help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, limited company or LLP
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House or HM Revenue and Customs
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
Our goal is to make sure you start your new venture on a sure and stable footing.
Your next step... FIND OUT MORE about:
- Business set-up
- Company secretarial
- Company formation
- Business plans
Contact us and talk with a Partner to open a discussion about starting your business.
Thank you for finding out MORE about Bourner Bullock...